This boat model may or may not be in-stock. Please contact your local, authorized dealer for more information
Get ready for a major haul: the Stryker 16 SS is perfectly equipped to get on the fish. The handy stick steer configuration makes for great shallow-water maneuvering, while the extra-wide mod-V hull offers a shallow draft and a stable ride, making it perfect for the backwaters—get to where other fish boats can’t! Top-quality standard components include a MotorGuide® trolling motor, a Lowrance fish finder, a center aerated livewell, two lockable rod lockers, your choice of Mercury® power (up to 50 hp), and a portable gas tank with storage. For incredible shallow-water performance, great fishability and unbeatable value, the Styker 16 SS delivers.
- All-aluminum construction
- Extruded gunnels and rounded, formed-in keels
- 16 oz. charcoal marine carpet
- Switch panel w/ 12V receptacle
- Storage for portable fuel tank
- Bilge pump & aerator pump
- Navigation lights
- MotorGuide® 46# thrust 12V trolling motor
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fish finder
- 2 black & gray fishing seats
- Center aerated livewell (12 gal.) w/ cushion
- Available painted or galvanized bunk trailer
Lowe factory packaged boats are available with various horsepower Mercury® outboards. Standard equipment and options may vary from model to model.