This boat model may or may not be in-stock. Please contact your local, authorized dealer for more information.
Built to get you on the fish quickly and comfortably, the ST 195 DC features a dual console layout that ensures you and your fishing buddies enjoy the ride—and fill the livewells. The roomy, durable ST 195 DC includes a huge deck—wider than the leading competitor’s—that functions beautifully for wrangling bass. Everyone’s gear is kept safe and secure, thanks to generous storage space throughout the boat. And the ST 195 DC is nicely equipped, with fishing features including dual rod lockers, dual aerated livewells, a MotorGuide® trolling motor, a Lowrance fish finder and a strong, efficient, power-matched Mercury® outboard. The ST 195 DC arms you for maximum angling success and total enjoyment.
- All-welded construction
- 16 oz. charcoal marine carpet
- Acrylic console w/ tinted windshield
- Plug & play instrumentation: tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels & chrome-accented wheel
- MotorGuide® 46# thrust 12V trolling motor
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fish finder
- 3 across driver/passenger seating
- Passenger grab handle
- Large under-seat storage
- 2 pedestal fishing seats & 4 pedestal seat bases
- Bow fishing deck w/ aerated livewell (23 gal.)
- Stern fishing deck w/ aerated livewell (23 gal.)
- Large 6’6” port & starboard rod lockers
- Rear tackle organizers (2)
- Available painted or galvanized bunk trailer
- Color options: Blue Flame, Bay, Red, Black, Silver and White
Lowe factory packaged boats are available with various horsepower Mercury® outboards. Standard equipment and options may vary from model to model.