This boat model may or may not be in-stock. Please contact your local, authorized dealer for more information.
There’s no need to compromise, thanks to the Frontier 1860 DLX. This rugged jon boat earned its nickname, “the in-betweener,” because it offers all the maneuverability of a tiller model with the extended deck of a side console. The cavernous open floor offers room for everything you need. Add an 18-gallon aerated livewell, durable pressed-in cross ribs and a winged rear bench seat, and you have yourself one great boat. This deluxe model comes with ample front storage compartments, starboard rod holder and impressive sidewalls. Rated for 75 HP, this is one tough and durable multi-purpose use vehicle. You can have it all, with the Frontier 1860 DLX.
- All-welded, all-aluminum construction
- NMMA certified
- Spacious front deck with pedestal seat base
- Bow aerated livewell (18 gal.)
- Dual front deck storage compartments
- Front pedestal base
- Winged rear bench seat
- Starboard rod holder (accommodates 3 rods)
- Cleats (4)
- Dead grass green paint standard
- 5 color options: black, metallic silver, red, white, and blue
- Optional hand-applied camo paint available in 4 color patterns: Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass, Mossy Oak Break Up, Reelfoot® River Bottoms, or Reelfoot Grass Lands