This boat model may or may not be in-stock. Please contact your local, authorized dealer for more information
Put yourself in command with the tough and sturdy Roughneck 1650 SC, featuring a convenient side helm console with remote outboard steering. A model constructed to deliver lasting performance and easy handling, the Roughneck provides all the control you need to explore and reap nature’s rewards. Built to commercial-grade standards, the Roughneck 1650 SC bests typical jons with plenty of prowess for hunting, fishing, work applications and more. Maximum strength and durability are ensured with top-quality Lowe all-welded, all-aluminum construction, featuring closely spaced cross-rib substructures and solid extruded center keel. Count on the Roughneck 1650 SC to deliver you to the action.
- Side helm console with remote outboard steering
- 2 seats (driver & passenger)
- Pin-type pedestal seat base in the bow and aft deck
- Bow aerated livewell (16 gal.)
- Two bow deck storage compartments
- Extruded aluminum accessory receiver gunnel
- Trolling motor harness
- Navigation lights
- Bilge pump
- Cleats (4)
- Side gunnel rod organizer w/ 3 rod holders
- Dead grass green paint standard
- Optional hand-applied camo paint available in 4 color patterns: Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass, Mossy Oak Break-Up, Reelfoot® River Bottom, or Reelfoot Grassland
Notable options include: your choice of Mercury® outboard; custom-fit Lowe bunk trailer selection; MotorGuide® trolling motor; super-tough Rough Liner™ sprayed-in floor liner; and a 6.6-gallon portable fuel tank.
Lowe boats are available with various horsepower Mercury tiller and remote control outboards. Standard equipment and options may vary from model to model.