This boat model may or may not be in-stock. Please contact your local, authorized dealer for more information
For the serious angler who expects professional-grade amenities but doesn’t want to pay through the nose, the FM 165 Pro SC delivers. This compact-sized, pro-spec fishboat was designed to handle big water with ease, so the fish are never out of reach. Premium standard components ensure you’re reach for the catch, including a MotorGuide® trolling motor, Lowrance fish finder, bow & stern aerated livewells, and locking center rod storage. An ergonomic side console puts captains in full command while leaving ample space to maneuver through the cockpit and up to the bow, where a huge casting platform—with space for a pedestal fishing seat—awaits. Strong, efficient Mercury® outboard power (up to 90 hp) delivers reliable performance and great speed. Chase the fish, savor the value, with the FM 165 Pro SC.
- 16 oz. charcoal marine carpet
- Acrylic side console w/ tinted windshield & soft grip wheel
- Plug & play instrumentation: tach, speed, fuel & trim
- MotorGuide® 46# thrust 12V trolling motor
- Lowrance X-4 Pro 8 compact fish finder
- Two movable pedestal fishing seats w/ seat bases
- Bow fishing deck w/ aerated livewell (20 gal.) & storage box
- Aft fishing deck w/ aerated livewell (19 gal.) & storage box
- Large 7’ locking port rod locker
- Large locking center rod locker w/ 6 tubes
- Port gunnel storage compartment
- New color options: Blue Flame, Bay, Red, Black, Silver and White
Lowe factory packaged boats are available with various horsepower Mercury® outboards. Standard equipment and options may vary from model to model.